3) that can be produced:
• through electrical discharge
• through glow discharge (Corona effect)
• through the irradiation of ultraviolet rays
• through chemical process
In addition to producing ozone, the electrical discharges can also produce nitric oxide as well as nitric acid, especially in humid conditions. The glow discharge or Corona effect produces nearly pure ozone, both using oxygen in bottles as well as atmospheric oxygen, and it is for this reason that this method should be used to produce ozone for the disinfection of air and water.
- because it kills bacteria through cellular lysis, attacking their protective membranes by means of an oxidative mechanism and altering the internal enzymes without leaving chemical residues. Many viruses are initially inactivated and then physically destroyed, while in other viruses the Ozone penetrates deep inside damaging the viral nucleic acids. Furthermore, organic molecules are attacked by the Ozone through an oxidizing action of the atomic oxygen (O) or through the formation of instable composites (Ozonide) that break up the actual molecules.
- because the action of the Ozone does not cause a masking effect but a destruction of the volatiles contained in the odour carrier, therefore it doesn’t cover the odour but eliminates it.
Ozone (O3) is an unstable gas that spontaneously breaks down in Oxygen (O2) freeing the atomic Oxygen (O) more rapidly the more the temperature rises.
Diffusione OzOnO was established with the aim of exploiting the properties of this natural gas to their utmost so as to improve the quality of life and reduce the use of harmful chemical products.
DO3 TREATMENT (Italian patent n. 1362274 – European Patent Pending No. 06013927.6) it’s an innovative method.
It doesn’t require chemicals and is activated by means of Generator that transforms the Oxygen (O2) in the air, into nearly pure Ozone (O3), without releasing chemical residues. The Generator has been designed to produce the exact amount of gas required to obtain the best result without causing any contra-indications.
• it does not need labour;
• it does not use chemical substances;
• it does not leave chemical residues;
• it has no contra-indications when used in accordance with the instructions.
With the following
• no ordinary maintenance;
• no chemical products in the store;
• cost of the treatment quantifiable in only electrical energy consumption (18 Watt/ hour).
and allows the worker to perform:
• the (of 30 minutes), which ensures top hygiene guaranteeing the total elimination of normal bacteria and odours in the passenger compartment and the air conditioning system.
• the (of 30 minutes each), which are made or to perform resolving operations in the air conditioning system, killing the mould that build-up on the cooler or to totally eliminate particularly heavy organic or inorganic odours in the passenger compartment.
because it ensures:
1) a secure a notable Image return
• for QUALITY – guarantees a very qualified and qualifying service;
• for PROFESSIONALISM – “DO3 Treatment” is only supplied to qualified operators.
2) a notable Advertising Return, because they are supplied free of charge
• brochures for client distribution;
• cards attesting that the treatment has been carried out, which are placed inside the vehicle.
3) an interesting Economical return, because, if requested or offered, we advise you to sell the “Standard Treatment” to an just price.